The Tensile Testing Machine, is a bench mounted, electrically operated machine. It is the economical model of our Universal machine range, while still providing precision accuracy.
Tensile Testing Machine
The Tensile Testing Machine, is a bench mounted, electrically operated machine. It is the economical model of our Universal machine range, while still providing precision accuracy. The test determines force per unit width required to break a specimen (tensile strength) and the percentage elongation at break point (elongation).The test is performed using the constant rate of elongation method.
Tensile strength, the maximum tensile force per unit width developed in a test specimen at rupture or break under prescribed conditions. Elongation, the tensile strain developed in the test specimen at maximum tensile strength before rupture under prescribed conditions. The strain is expressed as a percentage, i.e., one hundred times the ratio of the increase in length of the specimen to the original test span.
Single push button operation activates the platen movement, determining rapidly the tensile strength and elongation etc. Travel display in mm moved.
• Once the test is performed the readings remain frozen for recording.
• Auto Calibration in 5 simple steps.
• Two units of measurement (Kgf & N)
• Overload protection (Preset).
• Emergency stop button.
• Changeable peak detection level for different test.
• Available in measuring range of 1 gm to 1000 kgf.
• Suitable to test tensile, peel test(90/180 degrees) and adhesion.
• Stroke limiter: upper & lower.
1 gm -100 kgf, 0-250 & 0-500 kgf
• Depth : 431 mm (17 in.)
• Height : 925 mm (36.5 in.)
• Width : 686 mm (27 in.)
• Net weight : 87 kgs
• Gross Weight : 140 kgs
• 1 phase, 230 V AC, 50 Hz